Inspired by how the Easter Islander’s used ropes to move the Moai statues, the collection explores how we tie down the objects and structures that matter to us, carry them with us and in so doing become tied down ourselves.
Lassos, loops and lengths of rope are arranged in forms that allude to the tension between weight and gravity. Earrings and ear cuffs arc and curve dramatically toward the ground. Bracelets unravel. Hairpins coil and twist. All the while pearls sit serenely, in a state of calm.
The piece is thoughtfully handcrafted in London.
- Body: 100% soft lamb leather from deadstock
- Strap: 100% soft lamb leather from deadstock
- Lining: 100% Alcantara lining from deadstock
- Faux pearls
- Magnetic closure
- Blind embossed Completedworks logo
The handbag is available in one size.
- Body height: 140mm | 5.51"
- Body width: 220mm | 8.66"
- Strap length: 370mm | 14.57"